Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Papaya Mosman

Be still my beating heart! One of my all time favorite home-wares shops, Papaya, has opened about 100m from my office (god help me & my wallet). I snapped a few pictures to share with you - isn't it just divine! I could move right on in! It has loads of bits & pieces that would be beautiful xmas presents, from soaps & candles to heirloom tree decorations, books & maybe even one of these lights if santa thinks you've been extra good this year!
I put one of these pendants over a clients dining table recently & it looked amazing!

My future living room

Gorgeous xmas decorations - loving the ceramic pine cones!



They even have a gorgeous balinese inspired courtyard


Papaya Mosman (Military Road, Right near Spit Junction)

5 comments:

  1. That store looks divine, glad there isn't one near me. Are they paver's they are displaying those ornaments on....great idea if the are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful shop. Heading to check them online right now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayaiyaiyai...I LOVE THAT STORE! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for dropping by concretejungleblogspot.com and leaving a comment....it is great to discover your blog....loads of things I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny i thought the same thing about their living room display when i saw it in the bondi store, it is definitely one of the best home wares store in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails