Thursday, December 2, 2010

The gorgeous Sonja from 'Tied with a Bouw' in Adore Magazine!

I want all of you to imediately flip to page 36 of the lastest Adore Magazine & check out my gorgeous 'bloggy friend' Sonja from Tied with a Bouw's apartment and interview!


   Not only is she not an interior designer (you wouldnt belive it would you!), but she has just had a baby, the beautiful Allegra, last friday & you will go to heaven when you see the nursery!

I am going to put it out there & say its one of the nicest ive seen!
Absolutely beautiful Sonja - you should be very proud! x

4 comments:

  1. Love Sonja's place and I can't wait to see Allegra's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw it, and you're right - it's the perfect nursery for a little baby girl. She is super stylish, isn't she, and her home is divine. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, you are too sweet Sal... thank-you for the awesome write up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. just letting you know I love what I see, so I became a follower! Come visit some day,

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails