Friday, March 4, 2011

One Year of Blogging!

This time last year i was sitting at my computer working out what to write for my first ever blog post! Would anyone read it anyway? would i be able to find things to blog about? in any case i was excited! And now i know why! The past year has been amazing. I have never felt so inspired or encouraged! In the last year i have launched my own business & gone to 4 days a week at my full time job, completed decorating our new home (ahem*...but we all know thats never finished!) and made some amazing new friends....I love your comments & thoughts on my posts, your friendships & encouragement! The blog world is a truly great place!
Happy Friday Freinds! :) Im off into he city to have lunch for a friends birthday and then to go check out the bridal collection at Collette Dinnigan at Woollhara! Good times!



7 comments:

  1. Your doing an amazing job Sal! I only recently discovered your blog but I am a fan and totally hooked! Inspiring stuff! Have a fab day (sounds sublime)! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sal!! Let's hope the next 12 months are even more exciting (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog birthday to you!!!!!

    What a fun day you have planned.

    XX Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first year of blogging - a great milestone. Enjoy the rest of your day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day, happy 1 year! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary Sal! Twelve months hey - we started at almost the same time actually. In fact, I must check the date - I've probably missed my own milestone! So glad you started your blog, it's been great having you as a blog buddy. Have fun at Collette's place - must show pictures! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st blogoversary, Sal! Gee, you've done a fabulous job in that time to create such a lovely haven in Blogland. Take a bow! J x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails