Friday, December 7, 2012

Xmas wish list! Books!

Now that its December & we can officially talk about Christmas as much as we want i thought i would share my Christmas book wish list! And, well, you know, incase anyone (ahem* Mum, Ben) who might need to know is reading! All three of these books I've lusted after for a little while now - they cover three of my favourite topics! Food (& Guillame Brahimi is a bit delicious himself, i developed a bit of a crush on him after watching French Food safari before our honeymoon!), being poolside & fashion.


Guillame - Food for friends. Available here 

Poolside with Slim Aarons available here

Christian Louboutin Available here

1 comment:

  1. I have Guillaume's book Sal, and it's lovely. But to be honest, one of the reasons I bought it was to see more of 'Bellona', one of my fave homes ever. Sad and tragic but true :) I'm sure Santa will be kind and bring you some of these goodies K x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails