Monday, December 17, 2012

Crazy pre Xmas week (& a wish list....)

This week is going to be a crazy one! I am working on a fairly big job & need to have all the concept drawings done this by friday!
As well as do most of my xmas shopping & also host our annual girls xmas brunch on saturday (which I'm really quite excited about!).
In my travels this week looking out for things that i can buy for others for xmas, I've seen far too many things that i was tempted to take home myself (but didn't!) here are a few, and most would also be great gifts for any woman in your life i think!.....

Gorgeous green glass jug & tumblers in Freedom - perfect for summer do's (& christmas brunch's....)

These totally divine paper cups (with lids!) from Domayne $7.95
Wouldn't they be ace to make your coffee in at home to take with you!
(i did buy these for someone else!)

Tan leather & gold studded sandals from Seafolly - $89.95 you can't go wrong!

These pants from Witchery.
Have always liked them, but thought they'd look horrible on me - finally decided to try them on & loved them!

I LOVE pretty much anything T2 & have quite a collection going - for $70,  this teapot one would be a lovely addition to my family!

Mum & i also went paddle boarding for the first time yesterday & had such a good time!
Pretty easy & totally relaxing. A voucher for a beginners lesson could be something fun for the outdoorsy type!
We did it at Jameson Park paddle in Narrabeen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails