Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye Bye 2012


Wowsers was 2012 a big one!
Turned 30, married to my best friend, (& all the celebrations that went with it), had our dream honeymoon in France & Italy for 6 weeks, (& saw the end of the Tour de France on the Champs Elysses!) became an aunty (twice!), had my appendix out (that was a surprise), celebrated one year of Sally Rhys-Jones Interior Architecture & had some great jobs finished!
And my husband (who is a police officer) has just found out he has been transferred to a new station, (much closer to home & much safer!)
And because of his job, he always has to work on new years eve - so today we are having our celebrations during the day - I'm meeting him down at palm beach (he is riding his bike!) and we are going for a dip, hiking up to the lighthouse & having lunch at the Boat House!
I hope you all have a lovely end of 2012 & here's to an amazing 2013 full of happiness & wonderful experiences xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sally!!!
    That 2013 brings you so many unforgettable moments such as 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! I really loved this post and will be doing it - it is a great idea and one that can provide some laughs at the end of the year when at times things seem tough. I only started my little blog this week so I'm inspired by all that is out there. Have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails