Saturday, December 29, 2012

My week

If you follow me on instagram (sally_rhys_jones) you would have seen most of these - but heres what I've been up to the past week! 

Baked far too many gingerbread men that were promptly devoured by my husband.

Hosted our yearly girls xmas brunch - seriously - i love any excuse to a) decorate b) cook & c) drink bubbles! 
I found the cutest little snow globes for everyone too!


Finally got an hour by the pool on xmas eve! (before it got stormy again - Sydney is having some weird weather!)

Woke up on xmas morning at my in laws & had a rainy morning breakfast before heading to my sisters house & then to my husbands family.

Was seriously spoilt with some of the divine things below! 
Books I've wanted forever, a new black handbag (patent & rose gold = yum!) & a vintage crystal decanter!

And of course ate way to much! 
This whole plate was handmade by me, my mum, my mother in law & our neighbours! 
Rum balls are my xmas specialty!

The only spot of post xmas sale shopping I've done so far were these Kiehls Limited edition (sass & bide) Creme du Corps body lotions 
(half price on the sass & bide website & come in the most amazing packaging!)

And this morning, just cause we hadn't eaten enough already, we had brunch to celebrate Bens Aunties birthday.
Lots of eating, more bubbly & swimming in the pool with the kids - fun! 
I made baked eggs with fetta & spinach with sides of roasted tomatoes & mushrooms!

Reading over this post has reminded me how truly lucky i am.
Hope you all have had a wonderful xmas break with your loved ones.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering where the table cloth used at your brunch is from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - its actually from a market in Abu Dahbi.
    Ive seen similar lurking around though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails