Thursday, September 11, 2014

Beni Ourain Rugs - Inspiration

If you follow me on instagram you will have seen that while we were in Morocco i fell even more in love with Beni Ourain rugs
…and subsequently purchased one two…four of them…whoops!
Two we are keeping - one is in my office {I'm loving it - sooo soft}
 The other has found a home in our dining room {and if anyone spills anything on it they're dead! Joking….kind of…}

The other two i am selling! 
Ill share images & details of them tomorrow incase any of you would like to join me in my rug love!
For today though I've found some of my favourite Beni inspo images - enjoy!












2 comments:

  1. I love this rugs.your blog so nice and pretty
    Oriental Rugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very beautiful rugs for home decor.Your blog is so nice and fabulous.Thanks for sharing
    Hallway Runner Rugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails