Friday, September 26, 2014

Beni Ourain Rug for Sale!

While in Marrakech in July, i purchased some beautiful Beni Ourain rugs for our new home.
Only the thing is we bought 4…and we only have space for two…
I have sold one of them, but have one beautiful rug left & available for sale!

I would love it if this beauty found a home with one of my dear readers!
I spent a full day with a carpet dealer & carefully chose them after literally viewing 100's of rugs. 
Beni Ourain rugs are made in the Atlas Mountains using natural undyed wool.
This gives them their beautiful creamy colour & they are lovely, thick & soft underfoot.
They look fabulous in most interiors & add a great eclectic look to any space.

Here she is…..

Beni 1 - 1.8m x 2.9m 
Beautiful double diamond pattern.
$1900

As it weighs around 15kgs, it would be ideal if you are able to pick up from me on Sydneys northern beaches.
Or you are welcome to organise your own courier.
Please feel free to email me on sally@sallyrhysjones.com if you are interested or have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails