Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Skirt weather!

Just spied this skirt on pinterest....
And realised it was the skirt the husband made me buy in Paris (Zara) after he'd noticed me pick it up every time we went in there! 
Its the colour! Amazeballs!

And heres me in it! Not quite as glam as the above image but hey! 
We were checking out the old castle in Ville Franche (next bay around from Nice, in france) and were doing a bit of stickybeaking at them setting up what looked like the most ridiculous wedding - there were tables set up for at least 600 people!
And a stage/sound setup that would have suited a U2 concert!


3 comments:

  1. Love that skirt in the glamorous and casual options! I never saw that in Zara when I was shopping there a couple of weeks ago. Bit disappointed now! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails