Monday, August 19, 2013

Cotton On Kids Summer Launch

Last Friday i was lucky enough to be invited along to preview the Cotton On Kids summer range.
Despite the fact that i don't yet have any little ones myself, its hard not to swoon over how cute all their clothes are! 
Luckily i have a niece & girlfriends with babies to spoil!


We were run through some of the range coming out for Xmas by one of the buyers. 
Some of the inspirations for this range were Babushkas, Sport Luxe & Tropicana!

Here are a few of my favourite pieces coming out in October;
This cool geometric dress (that comes with bloomers underneath)
If this was an adult size, i would be wearing it myself!

Ballerina skirts with graphic prints under the tulle

And this little number which would be the perfect Xmas dress i think!

Now for some things already in store - Heaps of great coloured & printed jeans for summer. 
We were told that the denim is really soft & comfy for the kids & newer styles will be embellished with patches etc  
I loved the dark blues ones below, they look like animal print, but on closer inspection its hearts :)

Two of the cutest little boys outfits - How cool is the orange & blue cardi!


And last but not least my favourite little ruffle bum pants! 
They come in a whole bunch of cool prints & stripes.
I have bought a few of these for my niece & think they are just the cutest thing ever!!

I just love Cotton on Kids - its my go to place for kids gifts.
I really cant think of anywhere else that has such cool designs at such an affordable price....
I need a child to dress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails