Monday, March 25, 2013

Paris {honeymoon snaps}

Its been 8 months since we were there, and i find myself day dreaming about going back to Paris {& France in general} almost every day.
It quickly overtook New York as my favourite city, and i have to say all the romantic cliches are true!
I cant believe i haven't posted these yet, but this week I'm going to share some of our honeymoon snaps from Paris!
There were so many amazing images ive had to divide them into a few posts - today are some gorgeous spaces & places around Paris.

















{All images taken by me!}


2 comments:

  1. *Sigh* J'adore Paris!! Beautiful photos Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I long to return to Paris, I just loved it. Was great to look at your photos and reminisce thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails