Saturday, May 19, 2012

2 months till Paris!

This time in exactly 8 weeks we will be at the airport about to head to PARIS!!!!
I am semi -flipping out with excitement! After 7 nights in Pris we will head to Reims (champagne ahoy!), the Loire valley, then road trip down to the south of france (think nice, monaco & st tropez....on a non celebrity budget!). From there we fly to Rome for 4 nights, spend a week in Positano, then back to Grenoble to cycle through the french alps for a week....holy CRAP im excited! Planning got left by the wayside for a while (pesky wedding) but is full steam ahead now - so any restaurants, towns, thing we must see or do in any of these areas would be great to hear!






3 comments:

  1. Great photos! I saw your countdown till Paris and popped over to your blog :) We are going at the end of June and I am beyond excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i wish you could just pop in so we could catch up on everything!!! wedding? paris? everything else??? email fill me in...
    i will pull some things together for you for paris... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! 3 years ago my husband and I took our honeymoon to Europe and pretty much followed your path - see our photos here!
    http://melbournescritic.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/europe-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails