Thursday, January 16, 2014

Beaded Chandelier

You know when theres something you just HAVE to have?
For me its been a beaded chandelier - and I've been lusting after one for years!
I added one to a little story board i made for our new place...I thought it looked awesome...
 The husband pointed at said chandelier & said, and i quote, 'What the hell is that thing'? Not really the response i was after!
I just need to find the perfect place for one & i will win him over eventually!









For the 'real deal' you must check out Mud Studio

1 comment:

  1. Such a pleasant and delightful fashion or hand made Beaded Chandelier looking beautiful. Discover your ideal handicraft Beaded Chandelier by the Volt lighting coupon includes free attachments moreover see some perfect design.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails